more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Monday, August 2, 2010

The Ultimate Blog Challenge post #1

Look...over there to your right... in my side bar, see it??? Now then what's all this about? I have been checking out some new bloggers here and there lately and I came across the Ultimate Blog Challenge, of course the issue of a challenge is to me as the offer of breakfast for dinner is to my kids... Me Me Me Me.... I'm up for it.

There are rules and regs as with every good challenge.. and this one is relatively short so I think I can see it through to the end no sweat...and hopefully no tears. I'll be tweeting about my challenge along with the other participants so please don't forget to look for me on Twitter.... McGillicutty3.... I'm starting a little love affair with Twitter lately. I'm so fickle.

This is my first post in August so I already have a teeny tiny bit of catching up to do, but never fear, I have a post in mind already.... so come on peeps.... check out the other members of the challenge and keep up on Twitter, #blogboost. Oh and maybe I'll even host a giveaway to the most prevalent commenter or something, you never know!!!! 

7 comments:

Julia said...

I'm doing the challenge too! Good luck and I will look out for your posts!

Brian Miller said...

hmmm....i will check this out...

Char said...

good luck with the challenge!! :)

Jeannie said...

Nice to meet you - I'm doing the challenge too!

Anonymous said...

Interesting find, guess I will have to ponder how this could work for me seeing as I have a mail-in blog. Thanks for posting about the challenge.

Tracie said...

I haven't heard of this challenge but I've been working more and blogging less. It stinks!

Michelle Shaeffer said...

Thanks for sharing the challenge! :)

Previous Ramblings....