more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dear God... it's me... McGilli... ubbc#10

Tonight was another night of the yukkies for Ash, she's the sweetest little thing I have ever seen... of course! She is still feeling bad and wanted me to comfort her after her bath, seems this 'thing' she has comes and goes. She lay there telling me how her tummy hurt and asking for me to fetch her 'sick bowl'.  Then she put her hands together and said a little prayer, asking God to help her get better.  I said one too.

5 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Poor thing...being sick is no fun!

Char said...

poor baby....hope she's better now

Snap said...

No fun! Wishing her well!

Brian Miller said...

aww...sorry she is not feeling good...hope she feels better...and a nice sunshine capture!

Anonymous said...

Poor little! I hope she feels better!

Previous Ramblings....