more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

In bloom again....

So... we have some gardenia's out back, and they usually only bloom once a year in the spring... however this year we've been treated to a second crop of this gorgeous, fragrant flower. I don't know why and I'm not about to send them back.... .how could you not love them?

I strutted out there with the zoomy and got me some very nice macros... so happy with the result and not an enhancement in sight.

Yesterday was a tremendously busy day, and although I did manage to get everything on the to do list done, I feel drained beyond believe today!!!! There has been a lot of emotional turmoil going on and a lot of motherly worry about Ash and her vomiting but it looks like we've finally got some answers and she's gonna be just fine as long as we remember her pill every day. I wonder how long that goes on for? Do kids grow out of reflux? Hmmm should have asked the Doc. I think that as I get older and have to tackle such issues as the health of the kids, the health of the marriage, the maintenance of the household and vehicles etc etc.... I'm just getting more and more exhausted!!!! I need a spa. Someone send me to a spa right now......

Was it always like this? I mean when you're young and all you want to do is grow up and be an adult you have absolutely no comprehension of the stress an adult will endure. I want to go back, I want to be carefree and young again., someone let me off the "old" bus!!!! I'm seriously thinking about some kind of plastic surgery too.... there are way too many physical family traits that I want to be rid of. If you know of any blogs doing a giveaway on a face lift wouldya please direct me to the site.

K... have rambled enough for one day... just one more thing... while I'm writing little Ash is playing the Wii...no nothing wholesome like tennis or bowling... I look up and apparently she's racking up the highest scores on Fart Wars!!!!!!!!! How do we have a game called Fart Wars???? I certainly didn't buy that one.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Brian Miller said...

oh i hope she does grow out of it...ack...and fart wars...i need to look into this one...smiles.

Char said...

i wondered if it was something special this year - i had one random bloom last week.

Snap said...

Growing up is not all it's cracked up to be! Hang in there. Love gardenias.... wish mine would bloom again. Did you talk to them? Play music for them? !!!!!!

McGillicutty said...

Snap.. nope none of the above, maybe it's all something to do with global warming!!! it's been almost 100 degrees constantly.. boo.

rxBambi said...

as I said on flickr, I love gardenias cuz they remind me of my mom. It depends on the etiology of the reflux, she may outgrow it. did you start the new job yet? Or is that next week?

Stephanie said...

LOL Fart wars? I better check and see what my kids are playing down there on their wii. It is something that makes them laugh pretty hard, I thought it was Mario party but maybe....

Previous Ramblings....