more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ultimate Blog Boost Challenge #26

At the beginning of this month I accepted the Ultimate Blog Challenge which was to post 31 posts in the month of August.... the idea being that you would post one a day.... well I'm a tad bit behind but I'm not about to fail!!!!
No siree... even if it's total crap I'm posting 31 posts in 31 days!!!!

I may well catch up all four that I'm behind today.... don't feel obligated to comment... it's just a Me thing.

This is post #26 and one of the ideas given to me for this post was to blog about something I'm an affiliate for... well I'm not an affiliate for anything really... urrgghhhh.... so I"m just gonna post some pictures that I have taken recently and be done with it.

Hope you like them....




Tune in later folks for another in the series of McGilli scrambling to catch up and 
complete this damn challenge!!!!!!! :) 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh! Butterflies are my favorite! A d on the catching up thing.... Totally picking up what you are putting down, sista! I get so behind on my blogging...

Julia said...

Lovely, that sky is amazing. Keep going you are so close to finishing this challenge, I know you can do it! Write some more about your dog, he's so sweet!

Brian Miller said...

nice. i like the butterfly pic...and those last flowers...

Tracie said...

The third one is my favorite. I would hang that on my wall.

Anonymous said...

Nicely done! And by the way - Earl is not looking like much of a threat. Now Fiona, that's another story... I say take a chance, and come to Tybee!!!

Ashley Sisk said...

Very nicely done - these are all so beautiful.

Previous Ramblings....