more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Friday the 13th... Pffff.... ubbc#13

What in the heck is all the fuss about??? Who cares that the 13th of the month
falls on a Friday...friggatriskaidekaphobia.....

people who suffer from that, that's who!!! 

I like that this word is completely unpronounceable and secondly that it starts with 
frigg.... what word wouldn't you like that starts with frigg!!!! 

Personally, I had a fantastic Friday the 13th... what a wonderful, wonderful 
day....you can tell it was wonderful because I used the word twice 
therefore accentuating the fact. 

I can't divulge the source of most parts of my wonderful day at this time, 
so stay tuned, all will be revealed in the fullness of time.
I can, however, let you know that it culminated in a lovely evening 
spent by the pool with one of my good friends and bottle of red. 
 I have some of the bestest friends imaginable... and you know why? 'cos I'm very
lucky that's why!!! 

OK this post is going nowhere fast, just wanted to get it out there that I'm 
feeling really good, really happy and thoroughly excited about future 
possibilities... can't think of a single snark today... I must be happy!!!  

Now... take my happiness and SPREAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

he he he... frigg... he he!

Tracie said...

I'm glad you're so happy! Enjoy your weekend!

Brian Miller said...

sounds like whatever you are doing its got to be fun...you are very happy...smiles.

Previous Ramblings....