more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Monday, August 30, 2010

Tahoe Revisited.... ubbc#29

One thing I adore about my blog is that in some ways it's like a personal
journal, a look into my life and what I may be feeling or experiencing at any given time.

It's a journey into me.... ohhh how indulgent!!!! 

Now, another thing is that I have made a lot of friends and even met some fellow
bloggers...I was lucky enough to journey from Ga all the way to Nevada 
last Labor Day. 

Here is a little trip back to see what it was all about..... 


Enjoy!!!!

3 comments:

Char said...

:) fun stuff!! i love the blogging community

Liz Mays said...

Blog friends are very real, aren't they?

Conny said...

It's good to have "imaginary friends" again. They're not only for the young. :>) Enjoying your blog posts this week. Cheers~

Previous Ramblings....