more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Monday, August 30, 2010

Almost there... UBBC # 28

Dang it... don't know if I can really finish this challenge although I am SOOOOO close!!! Today I have two things to share... firstly... it is Mac's fourth birthday... for those of you new here, Mac is my beloved shih tzu.

He was born four years ago today into a loving family in Alabama, the were looking for the right homes for the litter and we were lucky enough to welcome Mac into our family when he was nothing but a fist full of fluff at the tender age of 8 weeks old. Oh how we adored that little man from day one!!!!

The second thing, and probably the most interesting to me is that my youngest child who is now six doesn't remember not having Mac and his younger sister Daisy.  We were so in love with Mac that when his parents produced a second litter six months later we couldn't resist adding Daisy to our clan. So you see, it's all a matter of perspective really... I mean... to me it seems like we've had them no time at all 'cos I'm all old and four years is a drop in my ever expanding ocean.  But, to a little pipsqueak like Ash, it's almost a complete lifetime.

So that's it for this post, expect another real soon, like an hour or so!!!! Just so that I can say I posted 31 posts in August... whether you read them all or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace out.
Mr Mac... completely unimpressed with me and my camera!!! 

4 comments:

Julia said...

Yeah! A doggy post! Only three more posts, you can do it!

Mama-Face said...

ah. you crack me up...I've spent some time catching up with your other posts-Is Thomasville THE furniture Thomasville?

So many beautiful pictures!! I didn't even know of a Blog Challenge...wow, I'm out of the loop.

I love off the cuff posts..... love love them.

Oh yes. Cute puppy as well. ;-)

Brian Miller said...

nice...happy birthday to your puppy...

Char said...

he is adorable...and i adore your linens!

Previous Ramblings....