more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Friday, May 8, 2009

Reasons to love South GA.

OK I have done a lot this morning and while driving the girls to school it became and adventure and I had this idea for today's snippet into rural living. These are just a few of the reasons I love it here and it continues to amuse me.... it does this because I am (or was) and outsider and I still feel like there are some things you would only ever see here in good old T-ville, here we go.....

Lisa takes her kids to school in her pj's practically every morning. She's obviously not anticipating a flat tire or an emergency that would mean getting out of the car, or maybe she is.

I saw a guy in a Dune Buggy on the highway this morning???? is he going to work or just out impressing chicks at 7:30 am. I don't recall seeing any dunes around here lately.

There was a fox being chased across the street by a jack russell just three streets away from where I live. Now that's something New Yorkers don't see every day I thought.

People know what Cotillion is.

Everyone you meet will give you advice and tell you what you "need" to do.

Two different people on separate occasions yesterday showed me arrowheads??? what????

And these are just examples from the last two days.... I will continue to update you on things you'll only experience here in the South. Come see us y'hear!!!!

No comments:

Previous Ramblings....