more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Friday, May 22, 2009

Fabulous Fabulous Friday....



Could it get any better?  I have a new follower, yippeee... again it's all about the numbers with me and yes I do need them in order to feel validated!!!!  and believe me this follower makes me feel SO completely whole as a blogger!!! 

The school year has ended and we received several beautiful thank you notes that make it all worthwhile.  The people who teach our kids have such an impact and I feel my kids have truly had some of the best teachers this year... sorry but I can't help but gush!!!! I love you all..... 


Here is a shot of the camera I made for Sydney for career day along side a real camera, can YOU tell the difference.......















And here's one of Sydney posing with said camera on her way to career day.......I have to say she looks very much the part don't you think???? shame her mother didn't think about taking the picture in front of a glass door with the flash glaring in the background... it's all in the details folks!

No comments:

Previous Ramblings....