more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

This is the reason I will always be a fattie....

So, I open the freezer at work and here's what awaits me!!!!

Delicious, tempting, yummy and calorific!!!

What struck me was the little, lonesome Lean Cuisine in the corner, it's not exuding as much charisma as the Klondike Bars now is it? It hardly makes me want to push the melt in your mouth chocolate and ice cream aside and scream with delight. So what does a sweet toothed fattie like me do????

Of course the LC is still there!!! Did you think this chubber could change her spots?? No, people, horizontal stripes are still definitely a no no!!!

There is still a tiny girl struggling to get out but she's also enjoying a Klondike Bar. There's a plan on the horizon for some serious dieting and exercise but for now.... mmmm.... let's just say ..what would You do for a K.B.???

p.s. Just did Spellcheck and the only words highlighted are fattie and chubber...it's like a big old beacon shining at me telling me... lose weight, little piggy!!!

9 comments:

spudballoo said...

I don't even know what you're talking about, what is it? A kind of ice cream treat? Whatever they are they are threatening to overwhelm that L.C which is screaming 'no, no, I'm a lean mean cuisine thing..I don't...do....FAT!'.

Tee hee.

x

McGillicutty said...

OK Klondike 101...you know those divine Galaxy chocolate ice cream bars... the ones on a stick where the ice cream is in the middle and the deliciouso chocolato is on the outside... that's what a Klondike bar is like..... only no stick so yesterday afternoon I had to meet and greet people with a big "I'm a fat chocolate eater" stain in the right boob.

Jodi said...

No way. my sister swears by the tide stain stick and she's a KB and chocolate eater drip master. You might have a wet blob but no stain to prove what it was. Cheers to (maybe) you having weather that encourages ice cream eating. Like the weather has anything to do with it.

ps. that fridge was super empty with only the LC in there.

Kitty said...

"chubber" - ha! oh klondike bars, why are you so good to me?!?

Mari Mansourian said...

oh... i would do quite a bit for a K.B....:)
i think i have a lean cuisine box or two way in the back of my freezer somewhere too... but who needs that when we have so many other delights right up front where we can all see ;)

Anonymous said...

if you haven't already, it's time to write a book! i'm howling!!!

Indiri Wood said...

Mmm... With the weather here flirting with 100 degrees (and records. ugh) I'm think a KB is about perfect. With a DrP.

I tend to not think I'm fat until I have to fill something out and it comes back with "your BMI is xx. There may be health benefits to losing weight such as x, y and z." Stupid honest computers... We need to teach them how to be a little gentler. or lie.

Liz Fulcher, The Fragrant Muse said...

The only way to eat a Klondike bar is to munch all the chocolate off the outside first then eat the ice cream which is by now all over your arms and wrists and requires much licking.

rxBambi said...

We used to always get ice cream. The rest of the fam still gets it fairly often, but I have decided to use my calories in a more productive way...by drinking them. But hey, whatever works...

Previous Ramblings....