more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Monday, June 8, 2009

Ashley's turn....

Here's what she's been up to since eating pizza at her fourth birthday party...

she swam in a lake....

and swam in a pool...

fed popcorn to a clam diver....

Made friends with a whale trainer....

wrote her own music and lyrics...

played in the sand with good friends...

climbed a tree with more good friends. ...

visited Stonehenge.......

baked Christmas cookies.....

played in the snow.....

enjoyed a wedding....

paddled in a fountain.....

got caught in the rain.....

caught her first fish... all by herself.....

learned to bait her own hook with a live cricket....

climbed up onto the whale....

and blew out the candles on her cake at her fifth birthday party!!!

WOW Ashley you are a busy little June Bug and we love you!!!

3 comments:

Allison said...

I love how you did a little chronicle of your daughter's life in between 4 and 5... cute. So accomplished at such a young age... even though according to Mr. Darcy, the word is applied too liberally. (can you tell... huge Pride and Prejudice fan)

Your dragonfly photos turned out really nice... it's fun to play with the camera settings, but I have to wait for my hubby to be available because our manual is in German.

I know the feeling about waiting to the last minute... but mine is not because I am over 40. I have just always procrastinated my whole entire life. It is not uncommon for me to be getting back from the grocery store hours before the guests come. Grüße aus Hamburg!

Allison (mine is Ally with a "y")

McGillicutty said...

Ally..I never look at the manual in fact I don't have one. Now here's a confession, I looked at an article they had on snapfish!! LOL. techies eat your heart out!!!
I really want a new one but this will do for now. Thank you for your kind words... I feel so accomplished with that dragon fly... or Skeeter Hawk as they're known in S. GA.

Anonymous said...

Wow I'm exhausted!! What a busy busy year she had, lovely photos. A lovely keepsake for her, you should make a blurb book or suchlike for her.

Previous Ramblings....