more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bloggidy Blog…

Blah Blah maybe I was wrong about Microsoft??

OK I have constantly been dissing Microsoft and Vista and coveting the Mac (which I know to work infinitely better than anything in this lifetime). However, today I discovered this… yes this… you obviously can't see what I can see. However, if you're a user of Window's 2007, you may not know about THIS……

You can go to Word and in the top left is the little icony thing to click to open a new document, it gives you a choice of what you want and one of the choices is a BLOG people a BLOG… now I am probably the only one out here in bloggysphere that didn't know this and you're all tuning out because of my lack of tech savvyness…. Sorry but I love learning new things… and love it even more when I discover it by MYSELF and no one tells me!!!!!

Now I can do clever things like this….. and this…. I feel like I have opened up a whole new creative oasis.

No more stuck in the tiny confines of "Blogger New Post" said in whiney high pitched sarcastic voice with a shake of the hips and waving of the fingers, you get the pic????


3 comments:

spudballoo said...

I have no idea what you're talking about as I don't 'do' PCs or Blogger. But, whatever, I'm sure it's ver ver interesting [soothes Ali's brow in patronising with an s manner]

Sheesh, I heart you x

McGillicutty said...

Judging by they lack of comments I am the only one of the planet still using a PC and Blogger!!!
I am one of those old fashioned type of gals.
I quite like you too!!!! LOL.

Unknown said...

Um... No. Still using Blogger here, and wishing I actually had Word 2007! Sorry, blogosphere, I will probably always be a PC gal. (sigh)

Previous Ramblings....