more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Corner View...Music... Thomasville, GA

Here in the South United States there's a lot of good music to be found, a lot of variety. There's classic country, New Country, Southern Rock and Country Country with a touch of Blue Grass.

These are some pictures of bands playing at a local nightspot... em.. the only local nightspot in town!!!

It's a lot of fun to hang out listen to the catchy tunes and drink a cold brew or two. Even better if you know how to two step or dosey doe your partner.... that still baffles me!!!



If you like this post and would like to visit other music locations in the world then jump aboard..... ya hawww!!!

Visit Spain Daily where Jane will take you on her journey... and link to others. Bon Voyage!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muy typico ! I didn' really know the country music... maybe I should ?! Have a great day !

jane said...

i love this. how different it is from my view... i miss yours... besos!

Unknown said...

It would be so much fun to go and see these bands! I should really listen to some country music at some point!

Pamela said...

Great view - love the "...em..the only local nightspot" comment!

Joyce said...

I enjoy country music!! xoxo

Ana Cristina Abreu said...

ooh, it really seems a lot of fun over there!!

caitlin said...

What fun. There's something about country music that gets me energized!

McGillicutty said...

Hi Ya'll... glad you stopped by.. I was surprised when I came to the States at how much fun it is to see a live country band!! It's very cool!!!

spudballoo said...

Oh no, those jeans bother me.....! Um, the link to SD doesn't work btw?

McGillicutty said...

Thank you dear Spud, fixed and it's working nicely now. Sorry Jane!!!

Palmer and Co said...

Who knew there were so many kinds of country!! Looks like a great band and a good time!

Happy Day!

Jodi said...

ohhhh great shots. you can nearly hear the music. thanks for sharing!

Traveling Mama said...

Where is Thomasville? My family is from the Atlanta area. Makes me miss home!
Hugs from Morocco!

Previous Ramblings....