more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Queen of Awww summmmmmmmmmm.... really??


RxBambi is a rockin' chick who has a gazillion daughters and is a busy professional and still had time to tag me in a seven things that make me awsome deal..... read on... read on.....


OK, this is not easy....

#1.....I try to make sure and cook dinner for people I know may need it, new babies, deaths, illness, moving, new to the hood..... you name it I'll provide a meal for it. My cooking sucks so they probably throw it away but the good intention is there!!!!

#2.... I always hold the doors for people and will go out of my way if to do the little stuff, like picking up something a mother has dropped when she has her hands full of seventy three kids. That kind of thing.

#3......I once went to a customer's house when I worked at the bank in order to notarize something, they were old and had some health issues so I went there in order to stop them from having to get out of the house.... and I even visited a customer in hospital to get their signature on something!!!!

#4......I carry jumper cables in my car so that I can help anyone with a jump off when they're having car trouble....and I have done it a few times!!!!

#5.....Syd is in a majorettes group and we had MAJOR issues with the costumes for a parade and I managed to get shirts for everyone in the nick of time.....I am talking last last last minute, they changed in the truck before the parade started!!!!

#6.....For some reason I can pull off a couple two or three events in one day, like Ashley's birthday party in the morning, followed by a big gathering of friends in the afternoon at my house. I know there are other times when I have scheduled two or three big things in one day just can't think of them right now... people always tell me I'm nuts when I do this!!

#7...... I can occasionally sit back and give myself a pat on the back, like right now, looking at this list makes me pretty dogone proud of myself. Women don't tend to give themselves the credit they deserve for all the stuff they do, so a tag like this makes us think... hey I am pretty awe.summmm!!! yay me!!!!

Thanks RxBambi... you do ROCK!!!!... I have tagged a lot of people lately so here's the deal... if you're reading this and think you're awesome consider yourself tagged and go ahead and let the world know what makes you worthy of the tiara!!!!

4 comments:

jane said...

yes you do rock! have a happy week!

Mari Mansourian said...

oh wow... we have a few in common like #2 and 6 and have done something like #3, you rock!!! and it's good that you can appreciate that. :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tag!!! i am still laughing at the description of your coooking (which apparently sucks!)! i have been known to send a barbequed chicken to a friend who's sick - but you're right - it is the thought that counts!

Anonymous said...

(the store-bought variety)

Previous Ramblings....