more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Monday, June 8, 2009

Evinrude........how the devil are ya???

WOW what a weekend we had.... there's lots to report and not enough time right now... so for the interim I will give you a little taster.... here's a friendly little guy, he stuck around long enough for me to figure out the best settings on my camera so I could capture these...


I am SOOO proud ... about six weeks or so I ago I would never have been able to do this... I owe it all to the blogosphere for the inspiration to firstly explore the settings on my camera and secondly get out there and take pictures of something other than my kids!!!

But taking pics of the kids is still a passion ..... they're just too cute not to!!!!! I'll share those later... Happy Monday Y'all!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mari Mansourian said...

wow, great images, you should be proud :)

McGillicutty said...

I am ...if I had a big arrow to put outside my house pointing to my picture I would display it with pride!!! LOL.... silly I know!!!

Previous Ramblings....