more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A day in the life of....

*****
Today I got ready for work...






*****
Today, my beloved Versace was no more...


*****
I shopped for birthday gifts....


*****
I arrived at work...

*****
I ate a big fat lunch and wondered why I am still a fattie...

*****
Then I shopped for more birthday gifts at the pet shop.. we bought fish...
*****
A quick stop at my favourite store...

*****
a surprise, my good friend bought me some new wine vessels... yeah!!!

*****
I prepared a healthy dinner for the girls.. chicken nuggets don't have to be bad for them..


*****
Ashley checked the calendar to make sure tomorrow really is her birthday...

*****
Sydney ate carrots and we played Family Dinner Games...

*****
Everyone here is looking for something that's kind or tortoise shell in color...

*****
And finally it's time for bed.... at least for Daisy... Good Night!!!!!!!!!!!
*****
How was your day????????

3 comments:

julochka said...

time to go perfume shopping. that's the best time. tho' none of mine every runs out, strangely enough...

McGillicutty said...

Ya know.. I never usually run out either but I just loved this one until I wanted to squeeze every last drop!!!! My Mum bought it for me, she's the best at choosing perfumes for me!!! Very classy lady.

Just Jules said...

I love your little saying above the comment box. My day was wonderful - finished my whooooolllleee to do list + extra stuff then first family night of the summer (even though school isn't out yet) so, lovely thanks!

Previous Ramblings....