more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pretty smart for an old chick

ok lets see if I am as smart as this phone....his gorgeousness mr McG is letting me use his phone to blog while we're driving to the beach for a cute little family vacay. I like it...I may be over the mound (not quite the hill) but I can figure this out right? if there are some freaky spelling mistakes that is my excuse....ohand if there are any would be robbers (hee hee) out there don't even think fo going to my house cos its protected by all our law enforcement friends with big guns....i'll check back later mes amis....xoxoxoxoxoxox

5 comments:

rxBambi said...

Are you trying to rub it in or what? I didn't know you were raised in Scotland. My sister is there now...while I'm watching 2/3 of her sons. I tried to convince bro-in-law that he should stay here and I should go to Scotland. Didn't work.
Tell me more about it...

McGillicutty said...

Oh I would rub it in but it's just so nice relaxing in the sun and surf I don't have time for no rubbin' it in!!:o)
your sis will love it although she might have a hard time with the language those Scots have really broad accents and in their own setting they speak really quickly..not all Sean Connery.

jane said...

have a great time! happy weekend!:)

Jeannette said...

Enjoy the sun! And wow...using the phone to blog! That´s what I call dedication (or addiction)! ;)

Just Jules said...

I want to go on a vacation! seriously for the first time in my life I wish we had a lake place so I could adapt the "I'm at the lake attitude." sleep in stay up late let sand get drug in... doesn't matter we are at the lake...

anyway -youhavefun!

Previous Ramblings....