more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Feelin' Weird man....

For all of you following my blog you'll realise I'm often looking for new ways to loose the baby fat! Today I found it..........just have your teeth pulled. Yes it's a fool proof method that can't fail. Just go to your local dentist, pay him thousands of dollars and let him inflict excruciating pain until food is the last thing on your mind. Drive home in a weird kind of floaty condition and go to bed after taking the extra strength, mind altering drugs he prescribes and you'll sleep for two or three glorious hours. You then wake up when the pain starts to come back and realize that even if you want to you can't eat because earlier in the day an Amtrak train drove through your right cheek. Yes folks in one day you can lose 46 lbs by using my new proved method...tooth extraction, look for it in the weight lose aisle, batteries not included.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Care to share the happy pills? J/K.........

Rebecca said...

By the way Ali, Sally is me, Rebecca! I know. Just my Google screen name :).