more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Friday, April 24, 2009

Photo Site Whore....

OK I admit it I am a little addicted to all these different sites at the moment, I used to be faithful to one photo site or another and swap around very little. Until my attention was dragged back to Shutterfly one day and there were my old pictures from when Ashley was born!! Ahhhh. I took a look around and they really have come along way on old Shutterfly, so here I am a self proclaimed photo site whore, I will use whichever site is giving me the best deal. Right now you can get calenders for half price on Shutterfly, there's 20% off other items on Snapfish until May 10th, if you go to Coupons.com you can get something like $12 off items on Vistaprint and they will send you a 25% off your next order coupon. Kodak is now asking that you make a purchase every year of at least $4.99 to keep your pictures loaded on their site, well, you can get one hour prints through Kodak at CVS so if you use your Extra Care Bucks these too can be free!!!! Yeah!!! I love it.

A friend told me last night that she can't sit in front of the computer, that may be but this is my "thing". Same friend runs five miles every morning and teaches a Power Muscle class.... I can't do that!!!! This is my outlet, I used to scrapbook but don't have the time anymore so this is my creative outlet and it's much quicker. It keeps me from cutting my left ear off.

I just added all 57 pictures from last night's Parade in less than 10 seconds... Yay!!!! Now I can share with the masses (well all five of you) and you don't have to sit on my couch with my huge scrapbooks with me explaining every last boring detail to you. OK my seven minutes of me time is up!!! Peace out!!!!

No comments: