more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What the????????

OK so I promised that I would find the time to blog regularly...uhhh yeah!!!! We have been out of town celebrating Easter with the family in Tampa so that's a good excuse right? We had an fantastic time and I will report more when I have a little more time. Where has the time gone? There is so much to do at this time of year? We have all the major birthdays of the family in April and May, there's Easter, CRCT, Spring Break, the last weeks of school, blah blah blah!!!!!! And all that on top of trying to get the yard in order. That's on the back burner I assure you. Well that's it, there goes my two mins to myself. Gotta go to a Junior Service League meeting and do some good in the community!!! YEah Me!!!!

No comments: