Yesterday I was let go.....
I'm working on my resume... or CV... or whatever you want to call it.
Maybe I'll do something much bigger and better with my life.... or not.
In the meantime I"ll work hard to help my children understand the complexities of an adult situation where Mom lost her job and all that goes along with it (like letting the sitter go) boo..... and I'll teach them that when life gives you lemons, you write about them, take pictures of them and maybe just brighten a person's life with your creative endeavors.
Spud who created this wonderful image of loveliness. It's just gorgeous. Thank you my sweet for letting me use it today :)
So my friends if any of you have any ideas or comments on how I'm to find gainful employment please comment now. Link to this post, follow me publicly and sent it global......you're reward? the cutest little Inner Rambling of a Mid Life Mama coffee mug. Yep, an adorable coffee mug for your efforts. I will use a random number picker thingy to pick the winner. Drawing to take place on Monday July 12th.
- ► 2011 (152)
- And Now for More Randomonium!!!!!
- What's been keeping me busy???
- What's she thinking?
- Pour Your Heart Out - Rejection.
- Refreshed and Ready to Rock...
- PEACE OUT!!!!!
- Back to the PAD... the Photo PAD that is...
- Eternally Distracted....
- Wordless Sunday...
- Thank you.... thank you all!!!!!
- Friday Confessional... via Glamazon.
- And the Winner Is....
- The truth that is job hunting!
- I've had a little time to think....
- How to survive the summer.
- Inner Rambling of a Mid Life Mama.: Coupons....ano...
- Tic Tac Toe....or naughts and crosses.
- Joining the ranks of the unemployed...and giving s...
- CV... Saturday ... with a little Wednesday Rant N ...
- Don't have any words....
- Thanks for the advice.... NOT!!!!
- and now for something completely Random!!!!
- ▼ July (23)