more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandpa, We Love You!!!



Remembering with love the Grandpa who we all miss so much.
He doted on my mother for all the years they were married.
Not having children of his own he took on the role
of evil stepfather and Grandpa with gusto!!
He is pictured here at my house on his final Christmas, did
we know it was his last, actually yes, but we savored
every moment and he gladly opened
the Sparkling Wine for Mimosas!!!
We love you Graham, you're still very much alive in our hearts.
xoxoxoxoxo

6 comments:

The Peach Tart said...

He looks like a kind man

Kate said...

Oh this is a really sweet post. I really wish i had found out more about my grandad when he was alive - he died when I was 11 so my relationship consisted of getting given sweets and cuddles - both of which were lovely but it would have been wonderful to know more about him

Thanks for visiting by the wya

Kate x

tori said...

sweet post! reminds me of sweet times with my grandpa.

spudballoo said...

Ahhh, lovely post....what a tough memory, lovely man xx

rxBambi said...

mimosas at breakfast? I like him already.

Anonymous said...

Dear Author sydneydidit.blogspot.com !
It is remarkable, very good piece