LMS recently... ahem.. like a month ago... gosh time flies... presented me with this award, the rules of which are as follows... (beastly stings attached!!)... I have to tell you ten things about myself which you may not already know and then tag ten other bloggers to do the same.
1) After leaving school I worked for the Gov in England, I was a Civil Servant!
Do they still call them that? Or are they now just Gov contractors in India? I was
what you might call a Welfare Officer, I would interview and assess claimants who
needed benefits on top of Unemployment or Disability.. yes folks it was a charming
little starter job. Although I gotta tell you I was good at it!!!
2) I once sent an email to the wrong person inviting him to a Birthday Bash, it
blossomed into a little online friendship of sorts and we even met in a pub
in London for drinks. Which is when I discovered he was a red head.
3) I am addicted to HGTV's Househunters...I know... it's awesome!
4) I have this freakish germ phobia, not your average afraid to shake hands thing,
but a fear of airborne germs, like breath and farts in particular! When I eat
at my desk I cover my food with a napkin in case someone accidentally
spills their air on it!!!
5) OK those of you who know me or keep up with my blog may already
know that I will marry John Travolta one day....but what you don't
know is that I will also date Nick Cage and John Cuzack before
marrying John just to make sure.
6) Scratch the above, I am truly, madly, deeply in love with my
wonderful hubby who is also tall dark and handsome ..
.. who needs John, Nick or John??? not me.
7) I am a really good driver, yes I said it, I know it.
I rock the road people!!!!
8) Music has always been a big part of my life and when I
was in High School I played the oboe... funny now I think of it.
What the heck do you do with that later in life?
9) Before getting married I had a bunch of hen nights, English for
bachelorette parties. It was a constant celebration for months because
I was moving to the other side of the world and would miss my girlfriends.
What you might not guess is that I also had a Stag Party, yes a bachelor
party, myself and a bunch of my good male friends. We took a bus to the
Racetrack and bet on horses all afternoon, then went on a pub crawl in the
evening.... still a memorable day!!!
10) Travelling is my first love, there's nothing like the feeling of a journey
to the unknown, checking out historic sites, sampling local traditions
and cuisine. Meeting people of other cultures and lifestyles is a
huge rush for me. If I could just one day pack up a change of
clothes, some fab accessories and my camera and take hubby
around the world I think I would. He's a good traveler too.
Well that's it folks, hope you enjoyed my ten things you didn't know.... it's quite
therapeutic to dig up these hidden loves, hates and experiences.
Now to pass the baton.....