more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm a bad Corner Viewer!!!! forgive me..

Let me just get that out of the way, the past two weeks I have failed in 
posting a CV post, and this is the most favorite of my projects! boo hoo! 
Yesterday, yes, yesterday the theme was Street Photography.... so I'm a little late and I 
didn't take these recently but these are what I picked out to share!! Hope you likey!!

 The first is a shot of one of the beautiful streets in St Augustine, Fl. One of my most
favorite places to go.. you can tell this wasn't taken recently cos there are no parkas 
and woolly hats in sight!!! 


This is the post office in a tiny little South GA town... and that about makes up one
quarter of the downtown area 'scuse the mirror in the shot, I snapped, I downloaded,
I shared... very raw and real!! hahaha


Another tiny street in St Augustine but being a true touristy geek I snapped this
one because obviously I felt an immense sense of National Pride!!! 


And finally, another one I think I have shared before but never ceases to tickle me, 
only in St Augie can you see a pirate just casually strutting down the street!!! 

So these are my streets, i will stretch this out a little and take some of downtown
T-ville cos it's such a beautiful town, I'll post them sometime soon. 

Besos y'all... don't forget to check out the lovely Jane at Spain Daily and 
all the other very talented Corner Viewers!!! 
jane, ladybug-zen, ian, bonnie, esti, sophie, cele, modsquad, caitlin, joyce, ani, kim, natsumi, epe, kaylovesvintage, trinsch, c.t., jeannette, outi, ritva, francesca, state of bliss, jennifer, dana, denise, cabrizette, bohemia girl, isabelle, amber, a girl in the yellow shoes, mister e, janis, kari, jgy, skymring, elizabeth, allison, lise, cate, crescent moon, erin, otli, ida, caroline, lisa, dorte, kimmie, nicola, vanessa, britta, april, b, kyndale, samantha, kristina, goldensunfamily, sophie, janet, mcgillicutty, aimee, sunnymama, britta, juanita, inna, daan, myrtille, cris, ibb, jodi, gillian, travelingmama, athena, pienduzz, kelleyn, demara, mus, ninja, guusje, di, sammi, theresa, cherry b, victoria, kathryn , lisa, liza, juliette, mulot, anne, lucy, leonor, elizabeth, helene, dominique, shokoofeh, cole, jenna, podane, grey-lemon, line, nihal, urbaNiche, inner toddler, puna, lucylaine, adrienne, emily, lynn, skywriting, eliane, the wanderer´s daughter, carole, anna, dorit, kenza, sherry, conny, susan, l´atelier, elis, kamana, anne, rosamaría, marinik, elisabelle, victoria, malo, the yellow door paperie, tikjewit, juniper, ocean girl, emily, soisses, monica, marcie, annabel, andrea, valerie, karin, michelle

8 comments:

Juana said...

Nice belated CV! Love that pirate!

jane said...

thanks for the tour. now i want me some more americana... besitos!

Matty said...

I haven't been to St. Augustine since I was about 10 years old. That's about 4 decades ago.

Brian Miller said...

very cool. love st augustine...when we lived in tampa that would be our get away spot...even before then we used to go down from NC...great place!

la ninja said...

hello you nutter. we likey but no, we'll never ever forgive you ;P

are clogs a local thing there too?
clogs and pirates. not bad, not bad.

Mrs. M said...

St. Augustine looks like a fun place!

likeschocolate said...

I love St. Augustine it is such a great city.

Tracie said...

I haven't been to St Augustine in a few years. I love that little town.