more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Monday, January 18, 2010

More Mindless Rambling: I Belong To a Group... or Two... or Ten

More Mindless Rambling: I Belong To a Group... or Two... or Ten

You have to check out Blognut and her latest post!!! it's hilarious!! and very true. I love facebook and have been fb'ing for quite a while now but honestly I don't do groups. I had no idea there were such diverse groups... I always get invitations to real life boring stuff like Be a Repubilcan or whatever.

Maybe I should start one of my own.. like the wtf was I thinking when I joined the photo a day project... and who do I think I am, blogging when I should be doing laundry group... or even the I'm to lazy to do my toenails, who looks at my feet anyway group. Then there are all kinds of anonymous self help groups such as Wino Mama's in Wigs... or Shit Friends who Don't pick up the neighbors kids from school despite promising five hundred times you'd be there!!!!!

Yes the possibilities are endless. I'm off to check out more groups... research of course!!!!

While I'm gone I'll leave you this little gem.... not being one to ever over do it I decided to call in the S.W.A.T team yesterday to help Syd with learning the basics of weaponry...
firing a bb gun... you can't be too careful!!!!!!!!!!!!






7 comments:

Brian Miller said...

nice. my boys love to go out back and shoot the BB gun. we set up a bunch of cans and plunk away.

FB groups...i dont even know hich ones i am in any more.

Tracie said...

My kids want bb guns so badly. I won't let them because they get so angry that I'm scared they'll shoot each other. (Really)

McGillicutty said...

so... one vote for and one against... she really wants one and I think I do too.. I can shoot the neighbors dogs with it (really)!!!

Mike said...

I actually did shoot my brother in the leg with his bb gun!

I hate facebook!

rxBambi said...

I don't think I do fb groups either. I get pedis tho, so I guess I wouldn't be in that group either. I also wouldn't be in Wino Mamas in wigs (maybe just wino mamas) and I don't think I'm a shit friend. Lets just start our own bff group :)

The Bumbles said...

Like they tell Ralphie in A Christmas Story - "You'll Shoot Your Eye Out!"

Corrie Howe said...

I follow my son's girlfriend on FB, she belongs to some of the strangest groups. I laugh just reading the titles.