more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Blogapalooza

Do you remember about six months ago I flew all the way across the country 
and joined in the fun with Blog Camp Reno? The cool kids remember, right?

We ate fantastic BBQ, we rocked the Blog Camp jewelry, we took pictures on 
a nature walk, we walked on a picture taking trail... we hiked a mountain...not really! 
We oooohhed and aaahhed at Lake Tahoe!!! and we had a freakin' good time. 


So let's do it again shall we? Why don't some of us hang out for a weekend in 
South West Georgia???? We have good BBQ and we have Plantations, Antebellum Houses and a local purveyor of fine wines and cheese... goat cheese..
made right here in Thomasville. 
We can even go and check the goats out if you are so inclined. 


So how about a weekend in April, we have the Thomasville Rose Show going
on from the 22nd to the 24th, it's always worth a look. 
I have room for three or four..... so ... talk it over with your real life people... 
book you a ticket and come have fun at Blogapalooza!!

There will be lots of hugs, laughter and wine.. oh and pictures!!! and blogging!!! and
outdoors type things... you may need rubber boots????
Just email me if you're interested, hurry spots are filling as I type...
Right??? Bambi?? Barb???
 (oh your name doesn't have to start with B!!! hahaha).

Disclaimer... this get together is all about fun... and in no way is associated or affiliated
with any other Blogging "camps" or "groups" being held elsewhere in the world.

11 comments:

Liz Mays said...

That sounds fabulous!!!!!!!

tori said...

I must be a "cool kid" cuz I remember, actually it was because I was super jealous! It sounds wonderful!

rxBambi said...

woo woo count me in baby! well... assuming mean ol hubby would let me go...

An Open Heart said...

Oh, Maaaaan, I wish I could go.....my little brother graduates from Marine Corps boot camp that weekend.....otherwise, I'd be there!

I'll keep an I on the blogging though!

jane said...

wish i lived closer!

Mike said...

Sure, make everyone come to you!!! What about blog camp outer banks??? LOL

Will there be any dueling banjos at this camp? hahaha!

McGillicutty said...

Otin... Outer Banks..that sounds good.. why didn't you mention this earlier??? and fyi you can't escape duelling banjo's in this neck of the woods... y'all come back now y'hear!!!

Unknown said...

hmmmm. Dare I check out flights to South Georgia???? Would Man let me go? I wanna be cool sooooo bad!

Lindsay said...

My husband's uncle LOVES the Outer Banks. Never been, but apparently its the coolest place on Earth.

Little Ms Blogger said...

How fun. I wish I could go and meet everyone. I remember the pics from the Reno blogger camp and everyone looked like they had a blast.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Oh how FUN! I'll have to see if I can coordinate Nagger coverage so I can go... :)