more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Hour Friday.....


OK.... 
very short this week... 

Really happy that I finally sent off my application for my US Citizenship... 

Happy that in two weeks I'll be headed home to see my wonderful family and friends in 
good ole Blighty... 

Happy that I found little Ash after she went missing this afternoon... 

Happy to have had a very open email convo with a wonderful blogger and 
discovered a new BFF!!!... 

unhappy that my little shih tzu is lying next to me on the couch FARTING 
very smelly FARTS as I type.... UURRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!

GO check out the Bambs and tell her I sent you it will make her really 
crazy!!!!!!! phewwwww get the fuck off my couch dog!!! 

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

ew...time to put the dog in another room...lol. nice on teh citizenship...

Stephanie said...

LOL Your post makes me happy! (accept for the dog farts....they are the worst!) So fab to read such an uplifting weekend post!
BFN