more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Yaawwwnnnnnnn

Morning, I am home and soooo good for nothing today!!!!  Tired doesn't even begin to describe it, my body is just numb and my brain is still dreaming of mountains and lakes and vibrant colors and silly, silly girls all snapping away with an array of different cameras and lenses.

Check out the blog for some other pics and comments, I just can't bring myself to put anything up here I'm exhausted people ya hear me exfreakinhausted!!!!!!!!!! but happy :0)))))))))))))))

3 comments:

Barb said...

I really wish I could have been there with you girls! I'm totally bummed. But so glad you got to meet Zena. Aint she cool! And the "Outrageous Older Woman". She's cool too!

McGillicutty said...

Both completely cool fabulous funny and charming women!!! you're sister is a nut though, I think I've said that before!

spudballoo said...

I am thinking that you are a bit tired? Non? x