more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Saturday, August 29, 2009

OK WTF... I can't do this.... Urrghhhh


So...join flickr she said....OK... I can do that....not a prob, you did it right and I'm just as smart as you...now what the heck!!!!


I got the little verification email and now I have so many freakin' websites with so many freakin' log ins that I don't have a clue what I'm doing. There's some kinda thing between Google and Yahoo where I have to let the other look at that other and blah blah blahdy blah!!!


I'm tired and have had way too much wine poolside to get to grips with this... can't be bothered, hate learning new stuff.... would love to be a pro from the get go. Sounds like a new blog doesn't it.... "Pro from the Get Go"... I may have to copyright that.


See you tomorrow when I will try it all again and see if I can master this shit... if not I'll wait til Blog Camp and have RxBambi straighten it all out for me!


6 comments:

Barb said...

I have yet to join flickr, but I've got faith you can figure it out. If not, I definitely have faith in Bambi! Just be nice to her at blog camp. I'm soooo jealous.

rxBambi said...

Oh come on. It's jsut the wine induced stupor that you were in. It's easy! I'll help you next week I promise. And Barb is awesome too. We were trying to figure out a way to get her there but the hubbys weren't falling for it. BOOOOO!!!

McGillicutty said...

OK have managed to do it now ... I think you were right too much of the red will cloud your thinking in ways you never thought possible!

Sarah Anne said...

I have the same problem. Too many logins and too many passwords!

jane said...

i swear i have the same feeling. but first i had to pay the extra money to upgrade before giving up... hope you had a great summer. i´m off to catch up with you. besos! jane

spudballoo said...

I know what you mean, all the logins and passwords are a pain!! But you joined flickr YAY!!! xxx

Previous Ramblings....