more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Thursday, August 27, 2009

For Me?? For real???

How wonderful to have an award bestowed upon one!!!! Especially one which really represents my true motive for my blog.... Friendship... it's one of my strong points even if I do say so myself! Thanks to Marinik for this.... go check her out, she's a remarkable woman who I am proud to be friends with even if we've never met in person... You Rock Mari!!!!

Here are the rules:

"This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."


And the winners are......
Otin at Wizard of Otin (someone had to do him I mean it!)

As we all know there are tons more and I have deliberately left some out because I know they have already received this award.... and I still love you!!!! The only thing I don't like about these awards is all the freakin' linking you have to do!!! aarrrgggg but a little effort is worth it if someone discovers a new blog to be friends with. Cheerio for now, dahhlings.

4 comments:

An Open Heart said...

Congrats!

;o)
S

Unknown said...

Wow... Can't even compute being on your list... Don't know that I have 8 bloggy friends that I lurk on to include... (of course that haven't already gotten this one!) Thanks so much! I consider you a friend!

Liz said...

Thank you so much for the award - I accept graciously.... I haven't got a speech prepared but I'd like to thank my Mum for giving birth to me............ blah, blah, blah........lol

Seriously - thank you

Liz x Pub Landlady's Life

Mike said...

I am so honored and now so backlogged! lol! I love these awards but I also get so backlogged and forget about posting them! I have a few right now that I need to post! I feel so guilty! I am glad that you were willing to do me! hahahaha

Previous Ramblings....