more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Friday, August 28, 2009

CCC...over at Spudballoo




Proving a point here.... I know I have posted this photo before but I want to do it again.

Check out Spud's Camera Club over at Chez Spud... she's awesome.... today she had a guest blogger give some insight into using a point and shoot... and that's what I used to take this awesome shot (Kodak Z740 Zoom Digital). I am sure with some of the techniques Amber talks about in the post I can make this even better so I plan to work on it this weekend and see what I come up with. I have renewed excitement in my little cameras (the Kodak and the Olympus) and the fear of getting it right with my big camera is diminishing!!!!!

Let's see what you can do.....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

spudballoo said...

Gosh that's outstandingly good...yip yip xx Are you on flickr yet? When you are add me as a contact and I will reciprocate! xx

rxBambi said...

Great shot! You should make it into yourself :)

Previous Ramblings....