more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Friday, March 20, 2009

Names will be named...

If you think you recognize someone in my blogs that's fine by me. I will never tell. Names will be changed to protect the guilty!!!!

Yesterday I got a Smart phone for dummies... it's a Verizon Blitz and I love it. I can't use a Blackberry and all that high tech stuff, don't have the time to work it all out, I am a highly devoted wife, mother and friend for crying out loud. So I got this and it's awesome, it's easy enough to pick up and text my little heart out right away. It has all the gadgets I need without all the headaches and costly monthly subscriptions. I don't need to be able to email from it, I'm not that important!!!!! The reviews (Steve is a review geek) said it was great for teenagers... well I am here to tell you it's great for oldies too. Mid life mama's on a budget with limited time; get out there and get the Verizon Blitz. Cool.

No comments: