more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Sunday, March 15, 2009

I have a follower!!!!

It has only been one day and I have tentatively discussed this new hobby of Blogging with a couple of close friends! Their reaction was positive but they both asked where I was going to find the time??????? That's a point but if it's something you like doing you always find the time right? If it's something you lose interest in then it's going to be done less and less until the only thing you have time for is thinking of excuses not to do what it is you don't want to do in the first place; get it? So here I am finding time to ramble on about this here new hobby.

Here's how I achieved this little window of me-time; Sydney is off with a friend swimming although it looks like it's going rain any second. I wish it would because I am freakin' out at the greenish yellow pollen everywhere. It calls for a lot of nasal breathing, a friend once told me she would only breathe through her nose because it has hairs that trap the bad stuff. However when it comes to pollen it makes you sneeze, catch 22. Back to the me-time, Ashley is playing with one of her friends so they entertain each other very well and I only have to listen, I can do that while sitting here at the computer, super! Steve is out there mowing the weeds and getting all greeny/yellow and disgusting. He will probably need one of those shots they give to people who have severe allergic reactions before he's finished. I know what it's called but I don't know how to spell it. So, here I sit executing my new found love of writing my thoughts down; maybe I should have done a diary or journal or something instead of exposing myself to the world. Well that would be too easy wouldn't it. I am just a little too extrovert to do that, although I am extremely introverted at the same time, complicated I know but aren't we all?

I realized something this morning while thinking about what to write today, I have long forgotten my grammar lessons from school and being English there's a lot that I may say or express that won't sound grammatically correct to you Americans. That's OK though, I don't mind if you don't mind and I won't apologise for any colloquialisms, they are my favorite things in the world and sometimes you need a few to brighten your conversational day.

OK the girls are quiet and the dryer buzzed so it's time for me to get back to Mrs. Mommy stuff and see if they need the Heimlich maneuver or are just busy with Littlest Pet Shop, hopefully the latter because obviously I am not rushing people!!! Stay Tuned!!!

No comments: