more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Corner View Wednesday...What you did last weekend.

This weeks Corner View was a little different... what did you do at the weekend?
Take pictures at 7:45 pm on Fri, Sat and Sun night so here they are....
This is Syd experimenting with her camera, she took one of me and i took one of her.
Cute huh?
I actually was folding laundry at exactly 7.45 but didn't want to post pics of my nether garments.


On Sat evening an Angel from above called and asked if the kids would like to come and swim, without hesitation I bundled them into the Jeep and off we went. They were so stir crazy it was wonderful to sit out on such a lovely night and watch them play. This was snapped as we were wrapping up, hence the little attitudey lip you can just see.... the ring was about to be launched in a fit of tantrum at the thought of leaving this beautiful place!


And ahhhh Sunday evening was so peaceful, admittedly this was later than 7:45 but I didn't remember I was supposed to take a pic until about 9:15 and so this was it.... me, my magazine, my dog and a glass of red! Now that's how you wrap up a weekend!!!

So dear readers take yourself off around the world and have a look see at what everyone else was doing at the weekend......cheerio!!


jane, ladybug-zen, ian, bonnie, esti, sophie, cele, modsquad,caitlin, joyce, ani, kim, a day that is dessert, natsumi, epe, kaylovesvintage, trinsch, c.t., jeannette, outi, schanett, ritva, francesca, state of bliss, jennifer, dana, denise, cabrizette, bohemia girl, dianna, isabelle, amber, a girl in the yellow shoes, mister e, janis, kari, jgy, skymring, elizabeth, audrey, allison, lise, cate, mon, victoria, crescent moon, erin, otli, amy, ida, caroline, lisa, dorte, kimmie, la lune dans le ciel, nicola, malo, vanessa, britta, virgina, april, b, kyndale samantha, karen, kristina, dorit, goldensunfamily, sophie, janet, mcgillicutty, desiree, di, travelingmama, aimee, sunnymama, amanda, ali, jenell, guusje, britta, juanita, pamela, inna, daan, myrtille, cris, ibb, susi, jodi, lily, gillian,
athena, pienduzz, latisha, clairette, kelleyn, iris, demara, mus, liza



13 comments:

Joyce said...

A perfect weekend to me!! I love how your little girl is starting out young with a camera in her hands. xoxo

jane said...

looks like you had a great weekend! "nether garments" you crack me up! cheerio!

Unknown said...

Looks like a good weekend... despite the laundry!

Ritva said...

such a sweet little lady you have!
looks like you are having fun!

Francesca said...

To leave that pool to go to sleep, well, I'd have felt like launching that ring too:)!

rxBambi said...

I love this! How did you get involved with this group? I need details. And fabulous pictures (even if you flubbed a bit on times...).
Looks like a wonderful, enviable weekend.

Liz Fulcher, The Fragrant Muse said...

I'm with rxBambi...how do we get in the group?

Love the red toenails!

caitlin said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend to me. And I think I am going to start saying nether garments!

Kari said...

What a lovely weekend. My daughters are the same, they just love the pool.
And I love your Sunday night picture.
Thanks for sharing.

Traveling Mama said...

Love your corner view! Isn't life with kids great?

Palmer and Co said...

Oh, your little one is so cute!! Darling t-shirt! I hope my Sunday night is just like yours was!

Happy New Week!

Palmer and Co said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on our crazy experience. I can't imagine the weather you guys much experience there! Here's hoping for a mild rest of summer!

shayndel said...

I like your pictures. Your little girl is so cute. Something nostalgic about them, simple pleasures look so beautiful.
BTW, belated thanks for your comment. Tonite I was just telling my daughter about my Grandpa George, and how I always thought he made up the expression, McGillicuty, and that I found out from you that there really is that expression. ..and we had quite a fun bedtime about some of G.Georges other expressions, and she told me to ask you about them, but I don't even know how to spell musshipipick on a motorcycle!:)

Previous Ramblings....