more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Monday, April 11, 2011

Taking a well earned break!


Hey peeps....we have been on a mini vacay in South Florida, visiting with family and generally having a ball! So for now Im taking a little break from the blog, trying to edit and organize some of the shots I took. I need a sabatical I think to be honest but can't see that anywhere soon in my future. So please check back in a week or so when I can post some lovely photographs from our travels and there will be so little ditties to share too.
Im pretty exhausted right now but will try and get to some blogs in my reader this week too....miss my blogger buddies! Hope you are all seeing signs of spring and enjoying warmer weather! Besos¡!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

6 comments:

Little Ms Blogger said...

Have a great vacation and blogging break!

Brian Miller said...

nice. south florida is fun...dont get burned too bad!

Barb said...

Have a good break. Looking forward to the pics!

Alexa Dupriest said...

I'm totally jealous of the picture. I haven't been to a Florida beach in a year!!! California beaches ain't got nothin' on Florida's beaches. Have fun!

Tess @ Pro-tography 101 said...

Have fun!
Ultimate Photography Giveaway! http://t.co/ZwuHZb6

Char said...

i so hope you're having the most fantastic time