more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Big Bro's Birthday

Today is my brother's birthday... Happy Birthday man... he's 49 today. Whoaaahhh... how in the heck did that happen? I never knew people who are my siblings would ever get to be in their late forties, for the love of all that is sane. Worse than that we have a sister even older still ... but not by a lot and she's aging extremely well, maybe a little too well. Not insinuating she's had work, far from it, but she's always had a super moderate lifestyle and keeps things healthy and it shows. She has great skin and very few wrinkles, she also has perfect feet... totally perfect, not a callus, bunion or a cracked heel in site... stinks!!

Anyway that's not what today's post is about, just thought I'd give a nod to the rest of the family... there's another sister in the middle who, if reading this, is pissed at me right now for leaving her out, that's 'cos she's a middle sister... nuff said.

Anywayway.... I didn't want to do a post on family... I wanted to share with you this picture I took at the weekend... we went to Jacksonville beach (never actually been to Jax beach before and I liked it). I had a wedding shoot to do, so I took the man and little bit with me because that's how I roll. It was a gorgeous evening and although it got a little nippy (or nipplish as my friends says) it was well worth the five and a half million mile drive!!!


I don't know why I love this so much, I just do!  I think it's because I love to see the girls with their Daddy, I could not imagine him as a Dad before they came along and now I see it was always what he was meant to be. He's so good with them, always joking and talking and playing, he's truly there for them and that's what counts in the end. So... not getting all sentimental and girly here.... just pointing out that I love this picture! I may even drag it out of digital nomansland and hang it on the wall... yes... in my house... for everyone to see!

No comments: