more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Monday, November 29, 2010

Macro Monday.

Wow....there has been a lot going on since I last posted!!!! 
I have been seriously busy with a ton of things, Thanksgiving, a new phone,
the Christmas Parade, and Chic fil A not having a wi fi hot spot! I thought
they all had hot spots... apparently not in rural South GA!!!! 



First, lets get to the matter in hand, it's Macro Monday and I snapped
this little beauty this weekend while fishing off a beautiful beach in 
South Florida... I lead a glamorous life! hee hee...no really I do.


isn't he gorgeous!!! in a weird crabby kinda way!!! 

and this guy... not a macro but I have been playing around with 
PS Elements 9 and having so much fun! Who knew? 

I feel like I'm back in kindergarten and being given a paint pot and
a big piece of paper, the teacher telling me to go ahead, do what
ever comes to mind. There is a picture of me as a little girl
(one of the few) and I'm happy as can be painting a big picture of 
a face, my own face screwed up in the sunlight of the conservatory
and my hair all a big mess. I think one day when I'm grown up I'll 
have some kind of a studio in a loft apartment and just paint and
take pictures and create stuff all day!!! 

anyhoodles... in other news... I got a Droid for Christmas from my 
gorgeous hubby and it's replaced him as the love of my life! 
ain't that ironic???
Well maybe it hasn't exactly replaced him but it has taken up a huge
amount of my curiosity and therefore time and therefore leaving
his gorgeousness out in the cold a teeny bit. I highly 
recommend the Droid to anyone and everyone who loves to 
tweet, FB and other such nonsense!!! 
You may want to just double check the state of your Union first
and make sure it's stable enough to handle it... or buy one
for each of you!!! Hub's will be arriving shortly I'm sure.

Well there you have it... go back and check out the other Macro's please
and see y'all back here soon!!!! Mwuuaahhhh!!

4 comments:

Char said...

sounds like life is good - i like it that way! :)

Ashley Sisk said...

Wow - excellent macro!

Mari Mansourian said...

cool shots doll, and congrats on the new phone :)

Liz Fulcher, The Fragrant Muse said...

Okay, so let me get up to speed...you call in Macro Monday because you use a Macro lens? I love your pics, Macro or otherwise! Parade video good too!