more info on what goes on here in McGilly World

Friday, November 5, 2010

Fall is definitely here.....

So.... I love the effect it has when I set my ISO to Hi1.... I know it's a little fuzzy looking but I really like it... the kids were outside tonight raking leaves (without even being asked!!) and I couldn't resist playing with the camera and the light.  This was an impromptu little session just me clicking away and them hamming it up... the best moments to catch.... they'll be grown before we know it. I think the ridiculously high ISO lends itself to the fall mood.


 (oops, cut off her feet, don't tell my teacher!!)



It's finally turned cold again here and it's quite refreshing... today is Bonfire Night or Guy Fawks night in England and I'm missing it... have been thinking about it all week!!! Oh well, maybe I can persuade his gorgeousness into a little fire pit out back and we can roast marshmallows, it's certainly perfect conditions for a little fire and marshmallow roasting!!!! Hope y'all have a good weekend... toodles...

5 comments:

Brian Miller said...

oh yeah...i was wanting a fire last night...rake those leaves into a big pile...i am ready to jump...smiles.

Alexa Dupriest said...

I just have to say that I am SO jealous of the weather you guys have been having. It was in the 90s here yesterday and today! Which is totally unheard of, by the way! It was record high temperatures. The Santa Ana winds are blowing in. I've been miserable!

Anyway, Ash's freckles are SO cute. And I cannot believe Sydney is even old enough for braces. They grow up too quickly. Tell them I said hey, please!

Ashley Sisk said...

THey make raking leaves look like fun. Great shots!

McGillicutty said...

alexa... I saw on TV that Cali is having a heat wave...I will tell the girls you said Hi. Have a good weekend!!! :)

Barb said...

I also love that pic of Ashley's freckles! Great shots. I love fall. Even if it means I have to rake leaves. Happy day!